Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cute Fruit Bowl!

I love fresh fruit as a healthy snack! The only thing I don't like about it is if its cold. Then it hurts my teeth. :(  Apples, bananas and oranges are my favorites.
This is a cute heavy coated wire basket with hanger and sturdy non slip feet. It didn't take me very long to take it out of the box and assemble it so its ready for fruit. The basket has an open weave but the weave is small enough that none of the fruit I have tried slipped through. The fruit basket is 4 inches deep and 13 inches across. With the banana hanger it is 15 inches high. Even with my basket piled high with fruit, my bananas didn't touch the other fruits.
The hook is perfectly balanced so you can hang just bananas or grapes with no fruit in the bottom and it will not tip over. Also if you decide that you don't want to use the hanger, it is very easily removed and stores in a drawer.
I really like that is elegant enough to leave on the counter so my family can get healthy snacks through out the day. I did receive this fruit basket for free for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing.


No comments:

Post a Comment