Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Best Doggy Leash!

I love new gadgets and when I can I get them. I am also a doggy parent. So its a Win! Win! when I can get a new gadget for my fur baby!

Doggie Brights has thought of every safety feature and convenience in this leash. It is a combination flashlight, doggy poo bag holder, and safety reflectors all wrapped in a sweet little package!

Teddy (that's my fur baby) and I go on walks in the morning. I am trying to loose weight so any activity I can do is a good thing for me. This leash lets me bring Teddy on walks without needing to worry about carrying doggy poo bags with me in my pockets.  It is very nice not to have to worry if I have the baggies with me or not since they are in the leash. ;)

The lead ribbon is a full 13 foot long so Teddy has plenty of running room. I was worried that since Teddy is a chihuahua that the ribbon wouldn't have enough play for her. I am pleased to say that she could walk easily and could go far and wide and the ribbon worked perfectly.

When we go on walks in the evening, sometimes I *loose* her because she is black. She wears a bell but that doesn't help when she is sitting still! The built in flashlight is the perfect remedy for that. The flashlight requires 2 AA batteries but they are included with the purchase. The flashlight makes it easy to find and dispose of doggy bombs. Doggie Brights throws in extra doggie bomb bags too!

The ribbon locking mechanism is taking me a bit to get me used to it. It is difficult for me to lock and unlock the ribbon. Thankfully Teddy doesn't try to run off and needs quick correction.

This is my favorite leash. I will be buying a new one to match this one when I get a new puppy. I didn't find the leash to heavy in any way. I did receive my dog leash for a discounted price for my honest review.

Click here for the Amazon listing to buy your fur baby a new leash!

No comments:

Post a Comment