Thursday, March 3, 2016

Nice Pedometer!

I have been on a weight loss journey for about 9 months now. I have lost 30 pounds now but I needed motivation to keep going! This pedometer can be put ANYWHERE to keep track of your steps. It can be upside down and sideways and it still keeps accurate track of how much I move. I love that it stores 30 days of activity too.
It was very easy to set up but the instruction manual is very detailed and has small writing. I am 41 and have bad eyesight so I wish the manual was in bigger typeface. With that being said, the readout of the pedometer is AWESOME! I don't have to squint to see how well I am moving!
This also has a clock, calendar, sports timer and auto sleep modes. I haven't used those settings. I just use it for counting my steps.
I did receive the pedometer for free for my honest review.
Click here for the Amazon listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment