Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Cute little children's dishes!

Okay everyone! I have found the cutest little set of children's dishes! My own kiddos are old enough now I need to start buying stuff for grandbabies ! :)
This set brings back memories of me feeding my son when he was little! I love this set because it is biodegradable, BPA , PVC and phthalates free! I would recommend that you hand wash it since it is so simple to do, but please do not use it in the microwave!
This set has a divided plate, bowl, fork, spoon, and a cup. I have had many plates and bowls go flying off of the highchair. This set is made from bamboo so it is not as easily broken as the old ones that my kids used. Since it is made out of bamboo it will biodegrade eventually.
The art work on this set is amazing too! It is not a sticker so it will not peel up or flake off. I think my favorite is the little deer. It reminds me of my niece, Bambi! There are also kitties and a pony!
The sweet little plate has hand holds on the side so it is easy for little ones to grip. It is also divided, I know I said that before but its very important for portion control and to be able to see quickly what they have eaten. They little ones don't chase the food all over the plate with the divided plate either. I think little ones will have an easy time of learning how to use a fork and spoon, although at first the wee ones like their fingers! ;)
I think this would be a perfect gift for any child or even to be given at a baby shower. The babies are gonna grow up so they will need their own set of dishes ;) This set is even sweetly packaged so you could pop it into a bag and its all ready to be a gift!





No comments:

Post a Comment