Friday, February 5, 2016

Perfect Portable Cage!

I love this pen! It is so easy to set up straight out of the box. It is already mostly put together for me (HUGE PLUS) all I had to do was clip together the final one.The gate latches fully when you flip it to the topside and move it gently to the right or left and then back down. You only have to do this once and then your latch is fully functional. I really like that it stores flat so I don't have bulky cage in storage all the time. It doesn't even have to be the shape in the picture, which is good because it makes the puppy playpen fully customizable! I put my pups in it when they go outside so I don't have to leash them or worry about them getting away from me. I did receive this for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get your own Perfect Portable Cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment