Friday, February 5, 2016

Fighting the Good Fight!

Acetyl Organic is a very airy feeling cream. I put it on in the morning on a fresh face, gently smoothing it on with my pinky finger. For me, it does have a slight prickling feeling after I smooth it on so I avoid getting it in my eyes. That feeling doesn't last long and is followed by a tightening sensation. The dark puffy circles that I had are tightening up and lightening up! I adore that the skin around my eyes now feels moisturized and not so dry.So even tho this is a small container, I haven't even gotten to the cream in the jar yet I am still using it off of the lid. Just an itty bitty dap will do around one of my eyes perfectly.
Acetyl Organic have no parabens, so its 100% safe for me to use. Paraben is a preservative. I really like that it is made in an FDA registered laboratory. I did receive this product for a discounted or free rate for my honest review. Here is your link to Fighting the Good Fight!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment