Friday, February 5, 2016

Tailor Chalk

I work with a charity where I am constantly making baby blankets. This chalk helps me know where to cut for each piece of the quilt. It doesn’t rub off easily like some of the other chalks I have used.
I like that I can color code the chalk to the line I need to cut. With the all the colors you can mark on light or dark fabrics and the marks will show up. The colors are white, pink, yellow and blue.
The triangle shape means you are always going to have a nice clean line.
The chalk is separated out with cardboard between each piece. One of the pieces of chalk was broken when I received it but I can still use it so it doesn’t matter to me. I received a total of 10 pieces of chalk so I can make a ton of quilts! I did receive them for a discounted or free rate for my honest review. Here is the link for you to get some chalk too!

No comments:

Post a Comment