Friday, February 5, 2016

Best Tablet Holder EVER

I love reading on my android phone and tablet. Unfortunaty I can never find a comfy postion to read in. And lets just say I have dropped my devices a couple of times. Don’t tell my hubs!
This pillow lets me prop up my device at the perfect angle to watch movies or read totally hands free! I am very glad I got this pillow because now my hand doesn’t go numb when I am searching for a new recipe to fix for my family or when I watch a movie.
I can fit either my tablet or my phone in it. The pillow is a generous size at 7 x 10 x 5 inches. I make a lot of recipes that I find on the internet and this pillow helps me in the kitchen by propping my phone or tablet up so I can read it easily.
It is an easy to clean microfiber shell and a foam cushion inside, so it cradles your device gently. I did receive this product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the link for you to get the BEST tablet Holder EVER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment