Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Yummy Smooth Chocolate Not Bitter!

I LOVE Chocolate! I am constantly dragging my husband into any and all chocolate shops I see. I usually don’t really like dark chocolate because to me it kind of bitter. I am so thankful that this chocolate is not bitter at all! It is all natural, sugar free, non-gmo, vegan, kosher, dairy FREE and nut FREE! Anytime I can get U.S.A. made chocolate that only has 40 calories per piece I will do flips!
There is no way to totally describe how creamy and smooth tasting this chocolate is. I really like that I can grab a piece and not totally crash my diet. Also since it is individually packaged I know EXACTLY what a serving size it. That is really important to me because I have had to relearn portion size. If it is not individually packaged I can eat the WHOLE bag. Calories aside, that is not good for anyone!
I did receive this chocolate for a discounted price for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment