Friday, February 5, 2016

Perfect compact size Grinder

We have a HUGE grinder at home. It makes no sense to drag it out to do small jobs. When this Kitchen Basics 3-In-1 Meat Grinder and Vegetable Grinder/Mincer, 3 Size Sausage Stuffer, Pasta Maker (White) popped up for review I was thrilled! It is very small and compact. It comes with 2 stainless steel grinding blades, fine and coarse, 3 sausage funnels, 1 pasta disc and a bonus bowl. It is also dishwasher safe! It does have a suction cup base that I adore, however please be sure that you put it on the cabinet facing the right direction so you can use the handle! (speaking from experience!) I ground up ham slices for ham sandwiches. I do believe that if you are doing something like hamburger or chicken you will need to make it smaller portions before you put it in the grinder. I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment