Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bamboo Baby Gift Set

Oh My Goodness! This bath set has got to be the softest items I have ever felt! I haven’t ever bought bamboo items before because I had heard that sometimes they were scratchy. This set is uber soft. To me it feels like cashmere!
The hooded towel is 30x30 and depending on the size of the little one should fit till they are about a year. It also has 2 washcloths and a bib.
If you have never had a bamboo product here is the breakdown on how to wash it. Bamboo fabric is super absorbent because of that it retains the fabric softener and won't be absorbent any more. BUT its a simple fix! Just rewash with white vinegar! I use a cup of vinegar in place of fabric softener anyway in my laundry. My hubby clothes don't have the *man smell* either when I do that! ;) Bamboo is also naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, mildew resistant and germs don't collect on it! That is very nice for around my household sometimes laundry gets put on the back burner OR I forget to switch it around.
I enjoy that it comes in such a cute little box that would be perfect to give as a gift set in a baby shower or just for some little one that likes a bit of extra pampering!
I did receive this bath set for a discounted rate for my honest review.

Click here to get your own bamboo baby set by Bamboo Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment