Friday, February 5, 2016

I am gonna be the *cool* Auntie!

Wow! Lights, sounds, and action! This car does require a small screwdriver and 3 AA batteries to make it work. The screw is very tiny so be sure not to loose it. It also has a round cap on the underside that needs to be removed to make it go. It has lots of flashing lights and a loud siren (heehee) boy I am gonna be on my sisters naughty list! I could tell her just a bit of tape over the speakers will help, but then wheres the fun? When you put it on the floor and it runs into an object it just backs up a bit and away it goes again lights and sound both still going! My 17 year old son and my husband had alot of fun with this. Even my puppies got into the action! They chased it all over the house. I can't wait to give this as a gift, I am even giving EXTRA batteries! I did receive this at a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link so you can be the *cool* auntie or uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment