Friday, February 5, 2016

Most Secure Phone Holder I have EVER Used!

I really like that this is placed in my CD player not in my air vents or on the dash with sticky glue.
I do a lot of traveling and I use my phone for Google Maps. With this holder in the CD slot I can see the map clearly with out having to look down to grab my phone out of the console, potentially causing an accident.
It is very simple to use just pop it in your CD player and tighten the screw on the bottom of the holder. I have a Note 5 and it holds the phone very securely. The only down side for me, its not really a down side, but when I go to take my phone out of the holder it requires me to grab it with both hands to get it out of the holder. BUT that means that my expensive phone won't get damaged because it fell out of the holder! ;)
I did receive this for free for my honest review. Here is the link for your own phone holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment