Friday, February 5, 2016

Sublime texture!

I adore the texture of AWARD WINNING & DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED. Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts-with patented Inflacin® and Qsomes®-delivers the most effective anti-aging serum on the market today.! To me it feels like a cross between a whipped lotion and a Vitamin E cream. It is not a runny vitamin c serum. The other vitamin c serums have all had a chemical smell to them. This one does not! It has a light citrus scent.
The texture of my skin is also improving! I have less lines and dark circles around my eyes. I know the directions say you can apply your favorite moisturizer after you apply this but my skin feels so hydrated that I haven't felt the need to. For the first few days I did feel a slight tingle when I applied this serum but that quickly disappeared!
It does have very easy to read ingredients and instructions. It is a nice heavy bottle and smooth working pump. I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment