Friday, February 5, 2016

Ideal Tea for Anytime

I am very glad I received Harvest Chi Tea to try. When I opened the bag I was surrounded with a delightful smell! The glorious scent carried over to my finished cup of tea. It is not a dark tea, it is a very light tea.
The look of it was very intimidating to me since I am used to Luzianne Tea. Luzianne is packaged tea. This is loose leaf which I have never tried before. I was very unprepared! I needed to go buy a tea strainer but boy am I glad I did! This tea is amazing! It is very light and aromatic. It is all organic and caffeine free so I don’t mind preparing it for my friends to enjoy with me. The ingredients are as listed and they are all organic! Allspice, black pepper, cardamon, chamomile, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, orange peel, roasted chicory, nutmeg, and roasted carob. My free gift that went with this is a neat magnetic measuring spoon! I did receive this product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Click here for ideal tea for anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment