Friday, February 5, 2016

Rested and Rejuvenated!

I have never been able to just roll over and go to sleep. My mind never wants to shut up! My husband can say he is going to sleep and roll over and IMMEDIATELY falls asleep. I have been envious of that for years! I have tried all sorts of over the counter products but I always wake up *fuzzy headed*. Renew Total Sleep doesn't make me draggy when I wake up. I wake refreshed and ready for the day. I take two capsules 20 to 30 minutes before bed time. With the all natural ingredients I don't have to worry about NEEDING this to go to sleep. The ingredients are : Melatonin, L-Tryptophan, Goji (Wolfberry) Valerian, Chamomile, Passionflower, Lemon Balm Herb Powder, Magnesium Citrate, St. John's Wort, L-Taurine, Calcium Citrate, Gaba, Skull-cap, Ashwaganda, L-Inositol, 5-HTP & Vitamin B-6.
* Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.
*Valerian is a natural herb that is used for sleep disorders.
*Chamomile is a flower that helps calm anxiety and insomnia.
* Lemon Balm helps with your tummy, nerves and liver.
*St. John's Wort is also a natural herb that aids sleeping.
I did receive this for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get yours so you are rested and rejuvenated!

No comments:

Post a Comment