Friday, February 5, 2016

Tailor made for Hostess gifts Wine Charms!

Wine Gift Set - Napa Themed Set of 6 Magnetic Glass Charms & Markers Plus Winged Corkscrew Opener would make a sensational gift! However I can't part with it! It has a heavy duty bottle opener and 6 cute magnetic charms. The charms are a teeny bottle opener, green grapes, a cork, purple grapes, cheese, and a wine bottle. I love that they are magnetic instead of the ring charms. Instead of having to look at the stem to find your glass, you glance at the top of the wine glass!
This comes in a elegant solid box so if you are giving it as a gift it really looks upscale, and protects the brushed nickle bottle opener and the charms. The bottle opener is one of the easiest one I have ever used. I always make my hubs open the wine because I can't operate the opener! Now I can do it all myself ;)
The charms are so delightful and detailed I can't choose a favorite! Even the kids, that all come to the house can now get just one glass instead of dirtying up all my glasses. These are easy to clean up too! Just a rinse and air dry, then they go back on the cardboard they came on to store till next time. These are going to be my go to hostess gifts from now on! I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment