Friday, February 5, 2016

Sleek Scale

I have tried multiple scales from Wal-Mart. All different makes, models, and price range. I have ONE out of 4 in my house that work from there. When this sleek little beauty came in I tested it again the one working scale in my home. It matched up perfectly! Yea! So I put my old ugly one in the kids bathroom for them to use and put my new shiny, pretty one in my bathroom. The scale also come with batteries! YES! No looking all over my home to find the batteries to try this with! :)Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale w/ BMI Calculation, Auto Identify 4 Users [White] does have a BMI calculation and I can set it to tell the difference between my hubs and I. It has a nice big display that I can read with out my glasses. The BMI calculator makes it very nice because I don't have to google the chart all the time. I did receive this for a discounted or free rate for my honest review. Click here for your own sleek scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment