Monday, December 21, 2015

First Rate Cooking Containers

After years of cooking, I found silicone baking pans and silicone baking mats. I started first with baking mats because I figured if cookies wouldn’t stick nothing else should either. The cookies came out perfect so I started the search for baking pans. This set fits the bill perfectly!
There are 3 pans, green, blue and purple. They are a perfect size for making brownies or if you want to do a double layer or even a triple layer cake. They are 9.5” by 8.75” and are 1.25” deep.
I made triple chunk brownies. The brownies have caramel chunks, chocolate chips and andes mints. They did stick a teeny tiny bit but NOTHING like glass pans! I am very sure if I would of sprayed a bit of Pam in the bottom they would of came out perfectly intact. I am very impressed with the quality of these pans. They can go from freezer to microwave or to the oven. I can even put them in the dishwasher when I am done cooking. I can’t wait to use these again! :) I did receive these pans for free for my honest review.
Here is the link to get your own! :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01468Q4K6?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
  

No comments:

Post a Comment