Wednesday, December 9, 2015

ZagGit 300 Pack Glow Sticks

I LOVE that you get such a great value in this pack! 300! Glow sticks will last my family a long time. We use them a lot in summer when we have B-B-Q's.
This set comes multiple colors including green, yellow, pink, orange and blue (it looks more purple to me but kids say its blue). These are the size you make bracelets with but there a small bag of connectors in each tube. There are three separate tubes of glow sticks with 100 in each tube. Our local Dollar Tree sells 10 glow sticks for a $1.00 so these are an amazing price!
They are non-toxic but could be a choking hazard. So please watch little ones and dogs with these. My dogs think that anything on the floor or down low is theirs to play with. The glow lasted a long time in the ones that I have *broken* I can see many fun times ahead with them! I did receive the product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the link to get them from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0110P8Y1U?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment