Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Riding Gloves

When I saw these I knew they would be the perfect Christmas gift for my father-in-law. He is a Harley owner. When he rides in the summertime his hands get to hurting if he rides too long. I knew http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016OCGH68?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title would stop that because they have a gel insert on the palm that helps cushion your hands. They close with a velcro strap so they are fully adjustable to your wrist. These are made of 50%Polyester 35%Polyurethane 10%spandex 5%cotton. They gloves also have small holes all over them to make them breathable for summer riding.
These come in blue, red, white, yellow, green and orange. I bought the green because I want the visibility of a bright color. You can also get them in half finger style. I would be sure and order a size larger than what you normally wear. I did receive this for a discounted/free rate for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment