Friday, December 11, 2015

Wonderful Cords!

The possibilities with these cords are endless! You could plug Ipad, laptops or anything into a speaker to get wonderful sound. These cords have 24 karat gold plated contacts and are 3 foot long.
When I showed my husband them, he took them from me and went straight to his car, where he hooked up his phone to the car stereo. He has been very envious of my car system because it is all bluetooth.
I was very impressed with the sounds that came out of his speakers from his phone. It was very clear and not distorted at all.
My son even took one for his truck! So a 3 pack is a very good deal! I did receive these cords for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is an Amazon link for you to get some too! http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B016L94OIC?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment