Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Being a good Older Sister


I got this for my sister who dances and screams for someone to come kill the spider. I know its not a conventional gift but she loves it! I am so happy to be the nice big sister for once. Everyone know that it is the duty of the big sister to pick on the younger sister. Tee-Hee!
Hoont Indoor Powerful Plug-in Spider and Bed Bug Repeller with Night Light - Eliminates Bed Bugs and All Types of Spiders is effective for an area up to 550 sq foot. So it covers her bedroom nicely. Ultrasonic sound can't go around corners or through hard surfaces so be sure and plug it in where it has clear line of site. I also told her that she needs to have one of these units per room in her house for a totally spider free home.
Her boyfriend gets up very early each morning to go work in the woods. He is a logger. Since this has a soft yellow night light, he no longer needs to stumble around in the dark. In the daytime it is a dim blue glow so you know its working.
This has been plugged in at her home for about a week and she hasn't did any ballerina dancing and yelling for someone to kill the spider. ;)
I did receive this for a discounted/free rate for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment