Friday, December 18, 2015

Just what I needed for portion control!

Okay I have been on a weight loss journey for about 6 months. The hardest thing for me to relearn is the portion control! My eyes are always bigger than what I should eat! :( When I saw this 7 piece portion control containers I KNEW I needed them to help me along in my journey! Not only were they color coded to help me choose wisely, smartYOU products also includes a free guide and planner! The planner shows how to use the containers and helps me plan my meals and track my progress!
To me the most useful thing about these containers are that I do not have to measure anything! Just go by colors! Green is for veggies, purple is fruits, red is your proteins, blue is healthy fats, yellow are for carbs, orange is for salad dressings and seeds. I was a bit confused about the colors until I read the included guide. Then the color codes fell into place. The size of the containers are a full serving of each item.
I know with the kits help I will continue to loose weight and learn proper portion control! I did receive this at a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is a link to Amazon to get these superb containers! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017GDRT84?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00




No comments:

Post a Comment