Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Best Baking Mats

Omgosh! Why didn't I have these sooner? When baking cookies I always use parchment paper. I usually had some stickage, not a lot, but enough. My favorite cookies are sugar and oatmeal raisin. When you are baking a sugar cookie you have lot of sticking to your pan. That ruins the look of the cookie and FORGET making shapes! This was my first step into the silicone baking world and let me tell you I wish I would of bought these before! Nothing sticks to them. I have tried cookies, baked chicken, and many more family recipes. So far nothing has stuck to them, saving me LOTS of money! Clean up is a breeze too just a quick wash and dry or you can put them in the dishwasher (you surely can't do that with foil) I did receive this product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T2BSRSK?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment