Monday, December 7, 2015

Cute blocks I have found for Christmas!

Guys! Look at this cute set of wooden blocks I have found! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017DUQL7U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage I think this would be an amazing little Christmas gift for my nephew! They are just the right size for little hands to grasp and play with. Each block is 1.75 squared. There are 16 blocks with 39 letters, 10 numbers and 47 pictures with words.
They are also made out of hard wood, so they will last for years! The blocks would make an awesome heirloom toys to be passed down through the years. All of the illustrations are painted on not stickers like you would find in the stores.















I can see many generations of kids playing with these nice little blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment