Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Boo Boo Protectant

Even though my kids are 17 and 15, they are constantly needing owie care. I like to keep it as gentle and natural as possible. This has no dyes or perfumes and its 100% paraben free! PurTect works well on cuts and scrapes, wounds, burns, irritated and dry skin, wind damaged skin, sunburn, bug bites, diaper rash, eczema and more. Just a small amount of this will work for owies. If you are wanting it for cracked hands I would use about a half of a dime size amount. Vitamins A, E, Aloe and Coconut Oil helps protect and nourish the skin during healing. It has the consistency of petroleum jelly and it smells slightly of an antibacterial ointment. My husband can't stand the smell but it doesn't bother me at all. I really like that when it gets wet it beads up so it protects your skin from wetness. It is a huge amount about the size of a big Desitin container. I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UGARE44?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment