Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Puppy Love!

How awesome is a sticker to show the world that you are a FurMommy! I have 2 long haired chihuahuas. I am so delighted to be their mom.
This StickerChannel I HEART DOG, PUPPY Outdoor/ Indoor Vinyl Die Cut Decal Graphic Sticker for Car, Truck, Window, Laptop and Anywhere, Love My Dog Paw Sticker. can be placed anywhere you want to show your puppy love! I am putting mine on my back glass in my car window. Now the whole world can know I am a proud Chi Mommy. These stickers are made in the U.S.A. and are outdoor durable and can hold up in cold temperatures. It is a nice big 5"x5" size. I am very glad I received this sticker. I did receive this sticker for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0189EPYDQ?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment