Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bandana Dool Bibs by Itzy Bitsy!

I love these little bandana drool bibs by Itzy Bitsy! They are very soft and 100% absorbent cotton. They also come in packs of 5 instead of 4 like regular bibs do. The style of the bibs are amazing! Since its bandana style you don't get food under the baby's neck. Each bib has 2 sets of snaps to make them fully adjustable. The snaps are also made of plastic. No rust! The snap closures that aren't difficult for adult hands but tiny hands can't undo them.
Remember that these are used for drool not feeding or drinking times. I just toss them in the washer after every use and dry them on regular cycle. I haven't seen any wear, tear or fading yet. I think these bibs would make ANY momma happy! I am very happy that I received these bibs for a discounted rate for my honest review.
Here is the link to buy them from Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Itzy-Bitsy-Bandana-Unisex-Absorbent/dp/B015QNUQA4


No comments:

Post a Comment