Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cozy Critter

What child doesn't want to be a cute critter? This blanket has many animals to choose from. I got the cute little unicorn. It is super easy to go from critter to blanket. However I couldn't figure out how to get it back to the critter. I had to get my daughter to do it! Instead of folding it horizontal, you have to fold it back vertical!
I really like the box that Comfy Critters Kids Huggable Hooded Blanket - The Perfect Playmate For Your Child - Snuggle Up In A Plush Hoodie Blanket or Transform It Into An Animal Shaped Pillow (Purple, Unicorn) comes in. It is marked with *air holes* and *Critter Inside*, VERY cute!
The blanket is amazingly soft and a generous size. It can be machine washed and dried too. That is a good thing in our household because everything gets a though cleaning (even Unicorns). I really like that the head fits perfectly over my daughter head and it has *hoofs* for the hands...can you say adorable?
I wish there were adult versions of this blanket, I would order one in every critter! I did receive this Critter for a discounted price for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017RYTQ6A?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
 

No comments:

Post a Comment