Wednesday, December 9, 2015

No more MICE!

Hoont Multi 3 in 1 Pest Repeller 4 pack is an ultrasonic pest eradicator! It helps in the war again pests. It has a coverage area of 350 square foot per unit, so you will need one in each room.
Ultrasonic waves do not go THROUGH things though. Be sure you have a clear line of sight. If you have a table leg or a scarf or a cable in front of it it will not work. I redid my whole sewing room for this reason! I don't want any mice or other critters in my material or yarn stash. The repeller has variable frequency waves to make sure that pests don't get used to the sounds and come back.
I really like that it has a built in night light that you can turn off or on. The night light is a soft blue, its not a harsh light at all.
I am very glad that the ultrasonic waves don't bother my chihuahuas, but cause the mice, roaches, spiders and fleas to leave my home. Be sure if you have rodent pets to move them out of the house until after you stop using the repeller. I did receive this for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0170F1OUM?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

 

No comments:

Post a Comment