Monday, December 21, 2015

Adorable Magnetic Man Key Holder!

My son LOST his keys! We have looked everywhere for them. No luck in finding them. We had to replace the ignition switch in his truck. :(
Now we have this magnetic key holder installed on our outer door at his eye level. Now Son can come home and put his keys away as soon as he is in the door and the keys are right where he can see them going back out the door.
I really like that is has 4 strong magnets so it holds up well to the weight of his keys and key chain. It is very simple to move the key holder too. Just lift him off and restick him to any metal surface.
The key holder is shaped like a little man. Both hands and feet have strong magnets on them. On the feet, it has little felt pads to prevent any damage to the metal surface that you stick him to.
I think this is a very novel item to have and very useful! I am very glad I received it for free for my honest review. Please go order yours before you have to replace an ignition switch like we did! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179ML118?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment