Monday, December 7, 2015

Coffee Grinder

Manual Coffee Bean Grinder (Ceramic) : Supreme Coffee Maker For Perfectly Ground Coffee - Portable & Sleek design, Conical burr mill for consistency. is a perfect gift! When I received it, I took it out of the box, attached the handle and it was good to go! I really love that it requires no electricity and it is so much quieter than an electric grinder!
It is very sleek with a chrome finish so you can leave it out on the counter. The grinder has a window on each side to see how much grounds you have made, and if you need to continue grinding. It comes with a nice cleaning brush so you can brush out the grounds after you are finished grinding your beans. I would suggest grinding your bean in small batches. I did receive this product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment