Friday, December 11, 2015

Cat eyes!

Let's just say I have an addiction to make up. My make up box looks the store has expoloded! I love to try new products and eyeliner and mascara are my favorties to wear! I really like liquid liner but my hands are not the most steady in the world so I decided to try liner with a foam tip. kiki Precise Liquid Eyeliner Pen Set 2 Pcs. fits the bill wonderfully! It doesn't pull or tug on your lid as it glides on and it creats the perfect fine line that doesn't look gloopy or heavy. It comes off very easy with Mary Kay eye make up remover. Just a dab of make up remover on a cotton ball and it comes right off. Kiki liner stayed all day with no smudges or flakes in my eyes. I am very glad of that because my eyes irritate very easily! I really like that this is a 2 pack of eyeliner. I did receive this product for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the link to buy it off of Amazon http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B014RTP7J8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment