Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Love Baltic Amber!

Whew am I glad I got the Amber teething necklace! My friends grand baby is teething and I feel so sorry for the poor wee one! When I started reading up on the properties of baltic amber I found out that it is an anti-inflammatory. When worn, body heat causes baltic amber to produce an oil called succinic acid that works like a natural ibuprofen, blocking pain and reducing inflammation. Baltic amber necklaces work best if they are close to the pain..hence the necklaces. It also takes about 2-3 days to see a marked improvement. I really like to keep things as natural as possible in our home.
The integrated clasp and the safety knotting make me feel very secure giving this as a gift. As with any necklace it should NOT be worn when sleeping and be kept out of the wee ones mouth.
The grand baby has less drooling and less fussiness since I gave them the necklace!
I did receive this necklace for a discounted/free rate for my honest review.
Here is the link to Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L2FPBXS?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment