Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sparklies!

Perfect Life Ideas Bling Computer Mouse and Ballpoint Pen Set - USB Wired Ergonomic Scroll Wheel Mouse with Light for Laptop, Desktop Computers - FCC Approved - Bling Covered. Purple is so CUTE! I like that it is smaller than expected 3 3/4 inches long, 2 1/4 inches wide, and 1 1/4 inches tall.and it is very lightweight! Score for me! I have very small hands and other mice are heavy and bulky. I have never had an optical mouse either. Its great! I don't have to pack around a mouse pad for my laptop. A very nice surprise is the long cord and that there is no hardware to install, just plug and play. When I plugged the mouse in to use it, I found out that it GLOWS too! How cool is that?
The pen that comes with this set is very high quality. It is a very smooth writing pen with purple sparklie beads in the top. To use the pen you twist the bottom where the ink comes out. I really wanted the pen to be my favorite at work but I can't figure out how to replace the ink after its all gone. This is a very nice gift set that any girl would be happy to receive! I did receive this product at a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the Amazon link to get you one too! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OBVQN3W?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment