Wednesday, December 9, 2015

No More Snoring!

My husband snores. Not just snores I mean SNORES! You can hear him though the door over the t.v! I ordered this because every state I looked in smothering your husband is against the law. ;) This softly cradles your jaw to keep in closed when you sleep. It doesn't keep you from talking at all. I was concerned that this would irritate his jawline where he has stubble. I looked him over very good the next morning and even he said he didn't have a bit of irritation. Since it works so well for him when he is sleeping, I will have him wear it when he is napping in the chair! I did receive this product for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017TBJET0?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment