Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gorgeous Jewels!

The beauty is in the details! This is a very elegant set that anyone would love to have! The necklace hits me at the perfect spot to be seen but not so low that it is in my shirt. The necklace has an extension that if you like them longer you can make it a bit longer. I really like that the earrings have the little plastic protectors to keep your ears from getting pinched. The bangle does run small. It doesn't fit my wrist so I am giving that part to my daughter for Christmas! :) Everything was beautifully set, no loose settings.
I would say any lady would love to have this set. The blue stones really sparkle. I did receive this set for a discounted/free rate for my honest review. Here is the link to Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SSPUS9C?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

  

No comments:

Post a Comment