Friday, December 11, 2015

Best Pillow EVER!

Okay let me start off saying I flip and flop all night long. I didn’t know it was my PILLOW causing this! When I got this pillow, it came in a clear plastic tube! I couldn’t figure out how this compact pillow could become a nice soft fluffy pillow. Well the description of the pillow said to throw it in the dryer on low for about 10 minutes to fluff the pillow. It WORKED!! It is amazing! The shredded memory foam fluffed all up!
The pillow comes with a removable and washable soft bamboo pillowcase. It is moisture wicking so it stays nice and dry. Bamboo is also hypoallergenic and it has antibacterial properties.
I have slept wonderfully the last two nights and I predict I will have many more good nights rest with this pillow. I haven’t yet found an uncomfortable position. I have had it balled up, flat, as a back rest and any other position I could try it out in. The only con to this pillow is that I didn’t get two. My husband keeps trying to talk his way into HIM getting this pillow! I did receive this pillow for a discounted rate for my honest review. Here is the link to Amazon to get you one for yourself! http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B017T1KPFM?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment